- · Who does this point of view (POV) benefit?
- · Why is it proposed now?
- · What supporting or conflicting data is reasonably available?
- · Does the data look “cherry picked” (selected to prove a point)? And most important,
- · Is the article supported by facts and/or logical argument? (“Everybody knows,” and self-quotes aren't factual or logical support, of course.)
Why This Blog?
The aim of this blog is to fit into the blogosphere like the bracingly tart taste of yogurt fits between the boringly bland and the unspeakably vile.
All comments will be answered if their author provides contact info.
THE COMMENTS FUNCTION IS NOT CONSISTENT RIGHT NOW -- SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO: CMCONSERVE@OUTLOOK.COM UNTIL WE GET THIS FIXED.
I have no sponsoring group(s) or agencies, and I owe no allegiance to any candidate or group.